information builder, data migrator / iway, etl, business intelligence
Nice to have skills:
Our client is a mid-size Insurance firm that is currently seeking a fulltime employee to join their BI/DW team.
• Create structural and physical models for staging and distribution.
• Build ETL routines to support report development, bridging the gap between our data stage environment and reporting.
• Build processes to automate the monitoring of the reporting environment for both performance and audit purposes.
• Organize and work with multiple data sources to create ad-hoc reports.
• Provide insight on our reporting environment from a development and systems perspective.
• Model and document functional requirements for critical projects.
Required Experience & Skills:
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a Data Analyst supporting reporting projects.
• College Diploma or University Degree.
• Experience in ETL data processing and monitoring required.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities with strong time management.
• Working knowledge and experience with data, master data and metadata related standards, processes and technologies.
• Ability to effectively challenge current practice and promote design and data changes to deliver improved results and BI governance.