Our client is a Toronto based financial firm that is currently seeking a fulltime SFDC Admin to join their team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Maintain, administer, and support the SFDC platform in cloud environment and architecture
- Lead team by creating an inspired environment with a collaborative culture and manage team workflow and priorities
- Recommend and build system improvements and enhancements by leveraging point and click configuration and automation or an AppExchange solution
- Actively execute and contribute to the overall direction and roadmap of technology development initiatives.
- Contribute creative ideas to innovate SFDC and related technologies to increase global collaboration and generate revenue
- Resolve ongoing how-to and technical questions related to SFDC processes, usage and add-ons
- Recommend, communicate and implement best practices with regards to data integrity. This includes performing database de-duping and cleanup procedures in addition to enforcing standards and procedures to ensure data quality.
- Onboard new users and provide end user training
- Liaise with business lines to gather feedback and new requests for enhancements and partner with centralized support on execution of enhancements
- Liaise with deal teams, communications and other teams to create and update marketing lists and campaigns in SFDC
- Act as the voice on SFDC Governance Committee and Super User meetings
- Track and update due diligence process in SFDC as needed
Transition and migrate data from various data sources.
If you are interested please apply today. One of our recruiter will be in contact with you.