property/casualty insurance, risk management, quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
Nice to have skills:
industry relevant certifications
Our client is a financial firm based in Toronto Ontario.
They are seeking a fulltime permanent employee to join their team as a Risk Analyst.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of Property/Casualty insurance basics, and have ability to identify risks and exposures.
Review and respond to requests from internal and external stakeholders including analysis of data, policies, processes, and regulatory requirements
- Participate in Due Diligence review of potential acquisitions
Conduct audit of existing insurance programs
Provide consultative support to various field offices and business units
- Provide project support, including project tracking and coordination with subject matter experts
- Coordinate exposure gathering for policy placements
- Review and analyze trends in risk exposures with regular frequency
- Preparation of premium allocations
- Provide risk management support activities such as creating presentations and data-lined workbooks, as well as reviewing legal contracts
- Coordinate claim correspondence and relevant documentation for claim team
- Support departmental goals and objectives on various projects
- Liaise with lenders and partners to ensure compliance with contractual provisions
- This role requires an ability to work with individuals across all levels of the organization; strong analytical and organizational skills; and the willingness to take the initiative within a demanding environment.
If you are interested, please apply today by clicking the button below.