· Assist with the drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP’s, tenders, budgets, quote preparations, schedules, etc.
· Track the progress and quality of work being performed by design team, disciplines/trades and sub-contractors
· Use project scheduling and control tools monitor projects, work hours, budgets and expenditures, etc.
· Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to applicable stakeholders
· Ensure project requirements are completed on time and to satisfaction
· Review field inspection reports prepared either by in-house staff or contractors throughout the lifecycle of the project
· Prepare scopes of work for the projects where applicable
· Maintain records and information pertinent to the assign responsibilities
· Assists in preparing accurate periodic reports for submission to the hospital
· Provide technical assistance and advice as directed by the Manager
· Participates in daily huddles and monthly staff meetings, as well as Adhoc meetings
· Is expected to carry a pager and be available after regular working hours and being on-call if necessary
· Provides verbal and written reports as requested
· Complete assigned tasks in a professional and workmanlike manners
Nice to have qualifications
· Minimum 2 years experience in plant operations