previous devops experience, linux automation, puppet, ms certified
Nice to have skills:
cisco ucs and flexpod , vm ware ceritfied
Our Professional Services client engaged our service exclusively for retaining a fulltime Employee in for their DevOps team.
This team size is 9 people currently and growing. They are looking to add this resource by the end of the April. This fulltime permanent role is based in North York, Ontario.
A qualified candidate would have minimum of 5 years progressive Infrastructure management experience with Server and Storage automation and engineering. This is a heterogenous environment including Windows, Linux, and Cisco technology platforms.
- Cisco UCS and FlexPod architecture support experience
Senior Microsoft Exchange design, build, and administration experience.
- Experience with mid to large size server operations including daily operations and maintenance as well as project based work such as migrations, upgrades etc.
- Experience installing, configuring, upgrading, troubleshooting and managing server environments
Proficient with Windows Server (including services – DNS, DHCP, etc.), Active Directory, System Center, SQL, WSUS, etc.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple, concurrent and conflicting priorities and deadlines
Good verbal, written, and presentation skills (English)
- Experience with administration and configuration of Red Hat Linux instances
- Experience with storage architecture and SAN technology (NetApp preferred)
- Excellent Network architecture and support experience
- Microsoft and VMware certifications are preferred